June

Well. It’s July 1st so I missed the cut off for my June blog. And truthfully, I don’t have much to say about June. It was a wonderful month but a very low-key month. I mostly lived a slow paced life. It’s been exactly the month I’ve needed and wanted. 


Slow and restful and calm. 


Don’t get me wrong, I definitely did stuff this month too! I’ve been able to spend tons of quality time with my family plus I got to spend time with a handful of friends that I don’t often see. I also had some out of the norm adventures that were very enjoyable. I’ve met new people and visited with friends I’ve had for years. There has been a lot of sweetness in my little corner of the world this month. 


I joined a new gym so I’ve been doing that five or six days a week. Which has been good for me too. It feels like a move in the right direction. 


I accomplished my goal for the month which was to get 10,000 steps every day. I set that goal because I know I am feeling lazy and in the summer I could easily just sit around and do nothing all day every day. So I decided at least I need to make that step goal for myself. I’m glad I did- it got me outside a lot more than I would normally choose on these hot summer days. 


July picks things up for me. I have a couple trips planned which I’m thrilled about and I need to start knocking out all those trainings and appointments I’ve been putting off. I feel ready and excited to see how the month unfolds. 


If I didn’t make the commitment to post every month, I would easily skip June because I just feel like I really don’t have much to say. No wise words or inspirational quotes, just a full heart and slightly rosy cheeks from all that sunshine. But I want to follow through with my commitment, so I’ll just keep this one short and sweet. 


Signing off with lots of love to the people in my world and with hopes for a great July. 


Bye for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August

November

September