September

September is over people. I can't really wrap my head around that. The days seem long and the weeks go on forever, but in a blink, I’m turning my calendar to the next page. How crazy. 


September was good to me. Another great month. There was a lot of work, a lot of love, and a lot of wishing the temperature was cooler. But I look back on September with gratitude. 


Honestly, I’m not really sure what to write about here for September. Last month’s blog felt big and slightly dramatic (I know, that’s shocking coming from me), and this month, I’m feeling the pressure to level up in some way. But here I am, 7:00 am on October 1st, trying to come up with something beautiful or profound to share about September, and I can't. And maybe that’s ok. Maybe sometimes we unintentionally look for the big moments to give us some sort of significance or purpose. And we can often feel this weird sense of not-really-living unless we have something major to post about, talk about, or think about. But why? 


Maybe, more than anything, it’s the ordinary day to day moments that really count. We can have beautiful, full, happy, meaningful lives in the small moments too. I know I’ve spent a lot of my life wishing myself out of the current season because I feel like the next will give me something more, something better. And what a shame that is because each season has beauty. Each day is a gift. Each day is another chance to grow. To serve. To love. I want to live a life of small, beautiful moments because when added all up, those moments make for a full and beautiful life. 


Happy October my loves. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August

November