October

 October 


Here we are. October is over. What a beautiful month it has been. October might just be my favorite month of the year. The colors. The wind. The coolness. October is fun and beautiful and exhilarating. It’s been all those things for me too. 


This month brought big changes in the small parts of my heart. New and wonderful feelings of love have been stirring in my heart like the golden leaves were stirring through the crisp October air. Precious moments and extreme thankfulness have filled these days. 


I have so much to say, but don't know how to say any of it. I’ve been wracking my brain to find a way to share my thoughts, but I can't seem to find the words. So I’ll just let it be. 


One thing I do want to say is that God continues to demonstrate His goodness and mercy in my life. He is faithful and kind and full of compassion towards me. He can be all those things for you too. 


I leave October with deep gratitude and hopeful expectation for an even better November. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August

November

September