December

 December


Well it wouldn’t be my monthly blog if I didn't wait until the last possible second to write and post here huh? I’m glad, if anything, these blogs have shown me that I’m consistently the queen of procrastination.  It’s a heavy crown to wear but somebody has got to do it. 


Can you believe we’ve made it to the end of 2023? What a year it has been! Honestly I’m proud that I accomplished this goal of writing a blog each month. It’s cool to look back over these posts to all the things I’ve been through and all the emotions I’ve experienced. 


I couldn't make a wrap-up-the-year-post without mentioning my love Mike. My future husband. The answer to the prayers I spent my whole life praying. The person who makes all my failed attempts at love and the countless awkward interactions make sense because God was saving me for him. My miracle. 2023 was good to me in many ways, but meeting and falling in love with the most precious soul on the planet tops it all. Everything changed for me this year. I’ve loved my life for most of my life, but it truly feels like the best days are ahead of me because of him. Thank you Jesus. 


I don't really have any resolutions for 2024. I know I want to prioritize health. I know I want to plan a beautiful wedding and start a beautiful marriage. I know I want to get better at the piano. I know I want to obey and love God more. And I know if I want to add these things in my life, there may be things I need to let go of. Laziness. Wasting time on social media. Selfishness. Seeking comfort more than growth. Self-doubt. I know I won’t be perfect but I know the hard work will be worth it. 


Thank you for coming along with me this year. I have received a lot of love and encouragement in this little corner of the internet. I pray these blogs brought a smile to your face and a little hope to your heart. While I’m not committing to monthly blogs for 2024, I know that I will continue to post here from time to time. I love to write and I want to keep it up. 


Goodbye for now. All my love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August

November

September